How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy’s website
- Log in or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select SIMUTOOLS 2017
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Short papers should be minimum 4 pages and maximum up to 6 pages in length. (Recommended for work-in-progress or with less contribution.)
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the ACM formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Please note that the camera-ready version will conform to the same guidelines as the submission for review.
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Papers submitted to SIMUTools 2017 must not have been previously published and must not be under review for publication in any other venue. If a submission extends work described in a previous publication of their own, we strongly encourage authors to include a citation to that publication.
Every paper will be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers. Papers will be assessed based on originality, correctness, relevance, and quality of writing. In exceptional circumstances (such as papers evidently out of scope) may not receive full-length reviews and may be rejected summarily. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present the work in person at the conference.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the ACM Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.