- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format. View the ACM guidelines and templates here, and please read the below instructions.
- Please be sure to use the correct Category and Subject Descriptor in your paper. See the above guidelines for instructions and visit http://www.acm.org/about/class/2012 for more information.
- For invited papers, please add the line “”(Invited Paper)”” after the title of your paper.
- Your paper must be submitted in PDF format. A PDF creator can be downloaded for Windows here.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines set by ACM, could result in your paper not being included in the ACM Digital Library.
- Please note that you will see this box at the bottom of the first page. This must remain in this location on your paper ie. at the bottom of the left column. This is the ACM copyright and document/conference identification.
EAI Institutional Members